- Provide an effective network among women of color
- Enable women of color to be a visible force in the socioeconomic arena
- Establish links between NCBW Central Alabama and the corporate and political sectors
- Meet the career needs of these women and facilitate their access to mainstream America
- Use the tools of role modeling and mentoring to provide meaningful guidance to young women, and mainstream America
- Recognize the historic and current achievements of women of color
- For more information, visit our National website at ncbw.org.
To achieve its targeted goals, the NCBW works to develop alliances with leadership from corporate, civic, political and government entities and to build a consensus among special interest groups. Moreover, the Coalition, created to serve as the eyes, ears and voice for all Black women, positions itself as a complement to the strong heritage of existing Black women’s organizations that share its goals.
(1) Click BELOW to download your application.
(2) Complete and save the application file.
(3) Fill in the form below with your information.
(4) Upload completed saved application and submit.